"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Praying people, if you would send up one or more for a relative of mine, I'd appreciate it. She was not vaccinated and caught the virus. (She also had some health concerns before that.) From what her family told me, she wasn't getting better so she went to the hospital and requested monoclonal antibodies. I don't know specifics after that. I just know that they gave her remdesivir and she is worse. They put her on a CPAC for breathing and said if not better soon, then the ventilator. I already know what happens at that point. Have been sending info to my relatives, including to push for the monoclonal antibodies, that she has a right, by law, to try that. It's all maddening. It's all horrific. So many committing crimes against humanity, knowingly or unknowingly. Both types are guilty. Praying for supernatural intervention for my relative. Thanks.πŸ™

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Sam, Oh my, 😒 so sorry I missed your posts over the last few days. Saying a prayer for a miracle for your cousin…..pray with your whole heart and soul, as if she is already being healed…I will pray for her too. i believe miracles do happen, so keep the faith! β€οΈπŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thank you so much, Truth Seeker1111...πŸ™ In my prayers, am thanking God ahead of time for healing her. When I pray, I see Jesus at the head of her bed, leaning over her with His Hand upon her head. We'll see what He decides as prayers ascend... There is power in prayer, yet He seems to usually take Home the ones I pray for... πŸ˜”But since we believe that this life is only a small part of eternity, I also believe that while we're praying, He's having conversations with our loved ones who are sick, maybe in their dreams or visions. And if He gives them a glimpse of Heaven and they want to go Home, I wouldn't blame them for wanted to go Home one bit. πŸ˜” In that case, it must be hard for God... He knows that if He answers their prayer, then many of their loved ones on Earth will be grieving and might be blaming Him ... when all He did was answer their prayer to go Home... We'll see how He handles this. I know He's there with her. (And she's a Believer and a Patriot, by the way...)

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

You have a beautiful understanding Sam. I totally agree with you. Will continue praying and Gods will be done! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it