Only people mentioned by @The_exception in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

oooooooooo so scared. They have to crash to reset. It's gonna get bumpy, especially for anyone that has ignorantly/stupidly/brainwashedly had head in sand this past year.

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

They wanted this to happen to the financial system?! Isn't this why the "pandemic" had every country coordinated to shut down the world economy? It's interesting how the first accusation is ... a "get rich quick" scheme. Epitomy of the term "Projection".. until the end. Stealing $ from the citizen, who breaks their back to survive in most cases, is unAmerican and the true definition of a traitor. Everyone talking about this says the same thing ... so "someone beat them at their own game". This is THEIR game..they set the rules & then threaten everyone else when they don't win? Riiiiight

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Haha. Looks like the plan is working.

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Joy Full to her Publication

And blood type gold is the rarest and universal healer... gold is the universal healer.

(1) Show this thread

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

I'll be doubling my Silver order

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I love your response! We are retired, but we still bought 2 oz. of silver yesterday!

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Love it.

(2) Show this thread

Kek 🐸

All the more reason to do it.