Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

Cant like and share atm because i have not watched in its entirity😉 but have seen similar…and can attest with personal experience- i was raised Catholic…it was not forced on me as it was my mother- hence the reason she didnt force….i realised at a young age, that there were many dark forces at play within the “establishment” - always made me uneasy- but always retained a strong connection with my faith❤️

Cant like and share atm because i have not watched in its entirity😉 but have seen similar…and can attest with personal experience- i was raised Catholic…it was not forced on me as it was my mother- hence the reason she didnt force….i realised at a young age, that there were many dark forces at play within the “establishment” - always made me uneasy- but always retained a strong connection with my faith❤️

yikes and fuggin yikes.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

that ‘something ancient’ is called lucifer….😏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

sic pedos ...hang them