Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Oh, dear God I hope so. Because the person who told me about this (see article below as this just happened TODAY) thinks something worse is in the works. "They have to get everyone back together so that they can spread it faster." Outbreak had a nice ending, sorta, I guess. But "The Hot Zone" is based on true events of infectious diseases and is completely NON fiction. Monkeys.

If there are any Pennsylvania folks here who can look into this on their local side and report back on what's happening there, that would awesome.

#MAGA

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/montour-county/four-monkeys-on-the-loose-in-danville-montour-county-pa-game-commission-state-police/523-b35915cc-ae20-444a-b0a7-dfe2c1986401

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Yep. Did you see the video that was going around a few days ago? Police being updated on the investigation taking place, and they were to ensure all vax centers were closed and were to confiscate all vials of the vaccine? It is 11 minutes long and it won't let me download it here...

And within 2 days Boris suddenly says they are lifting everything. Yep yep yep....