Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response John Q.. to his Publication

And we will be the storytellers!

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

2nd greatest ! NOTHING comes before the story of Jesus but YES this will be 2nd and Trump TRUMPED the art of war x 10 !!!! To God be the glory and his Son bring in the REIN forevever !!! Amen

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Yes. Agreed.
[I knew this comment was coming]

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

I hope you did not take offence to my comment ! I am sorry if it came out wrong.. I DO agree that this great awakeing WILL be NEVER forgotten EVER !! I love ALL you guys and hardly make comments !! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this.. To God be the glory and I will take TRUMP for the win.. BIGLY ! May the God of Abraham protect us all .....

(2) Show this thread
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

I'm not really sure what makes people think this is going to be soon.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

RIGHT BACK AT U PATRIOT o7

(6) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Yes! And those days on Twitter were glorious!

(2) Show this thread

I pray to God it's now.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Amen!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

12:21 🙏🤍 sync.