ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Todd Burgund (Red Fox) - Fire Fox - Red Panda.

To my ear, sounds like Todd Burgun is the narrator for the 'Plan to Save the World' video. Or someone used the same voice-modification filter for both.

Listen and decide for yourself...

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Other Half to her Publication

October 2018 Original You tube acct that posted The Plan, Killing the Mockingbird was actually the very first video, it was combined with the second video to make The plan to save America. Then changed his name to Joe Masepos aka Joe M!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Started new acct with Joe M same month same videos! Do you understand?

(1) Show this thread

Its Junior for sure, Joe M may be anyone!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Absolutely. Been saying it for years. Don't think it's JM but definitely same voice. Sounds like Jr. himself to me.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Definitely Joe M.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Did Joe M ever say he was himself the narrator?

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Todd Burgun =
Dodt / Dead
Burgun/ Bergen/ Hide