Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

[GAME OVER]

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Brace yourselves for the biggest temper fit ever seen by mankind.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Leave it to you to get me laughing first thing in the morning my meme Queen BFF!πŸ˜‚ Salty tears those Libs have eh?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

LOL...

I had to take a day off yesterday, migraine was so bad I couldn't think or see, LOL.

Oh, yeah... We're going to have to herd those California liberals to the beach for their crying sessions...

Otherwise, they'll salt up the major cropland!

Hope you are feeling better today, 34k sealed indictments in Ca alone πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ”₯

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Don't play with me Paul??!!πŸ˜‚ Are you serious?? πŸ‘Š
Oh JOY JOY JOY!!
My Cali will be saved soon!!πŸ’«πŸ’—

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

That’s as of 8/2020, yeah, I believe SF,SAC,LA are going to experience mass arrests. When?? IDK, but I believe well before 24

(1) Show this thread

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

34k!!! I'm gob-smacked! What wonderful news!

Yes, better, but still stupid, LOL...

I can't feel pain, but I can feel the "shadow" of it, where it was.

So I've WISELY decided to thaw out a container of that excellent chili I made a few weeks ago... I used to cook competition chili when I lived in Texas, but this last batch was probably the best I ever made (not as hot, because it was "eating chili").

All I have to do is stir up a pan of cornbread to go with it tonight... I have buttermilk, so I should be capable of that, LOL.

Life is good.

Thank you for the kind word.

By tomorrow, my orneryness should be returning.

Every time we have huge barometric changes, this happens.

Another good reason to move to a tropical zone, eh?

Glad you are back to your old hilarious self by BFF, minor Barometric delay and I felt it too. Sucks to be so sensitive..
πŸ’—πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread