Years ago I responded to Q’a “digital call to arms”, and have fought as I see fit in an emergent unconventional force. With one small exception I have never had any feedback from the “other side” on how I am doing. You have to both set and score your own exam papers as a digital soldier. And that’s OK. Just someday it would be nice to know what was “on target”, and where the misses were. How much were we a primary fighting force versus a distraction or civilian entertainment while the real MIL did their thing? I am cool either way, as it was the best I could do under the circumstances AFAICT right now.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You did/do get feed back...

Every time you get banned, slandered, sworn at, ridiculed...

In the last 3 years, I have spent 18 months in FB clink.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Me too, 12 times ranging from 24 hours up to 90 days and currently I'm partially restricted (Whatever the H that is) and it says "only you can see this" BUT I get likes and shares so go figure THAT one out.. Oh the stupidity!

Anyway, my point is you've earned this Carole.. Wear it with pride..KEK😂🙌👊

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

😄

I have a friend in the UK who has this partial ban bs - I got out on Sunday from this latest 30 day stint, but, as far as I know, no partial anything - although I know my stuff takes time to float up into the normies feeds.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

LOL, I do too, she has the same restricted BS as me and we share the same stuff, I just love her! In fact, I'm heading over there after this is all over with and we are going to a "Pub and have a Pint" as she says..(at this rate I'm kinda hoping it's a Pint of Tequila and not just beer.. and I don't even drink!) 😂LOL Snort!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

🤣🤣

I think you will like the pubs.

After being in the States 29 years I can say, I miss the pubs, and old buildings... oh, and fish and chips, and Scotch pies.

You could have a half for me... 😊

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it