Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

FJB .......Trump is my President

My husband started out with a cough ended up being pneumonia (covid) he was told he almost died from it .

My grandpa was a doctor. As kids, when we would catch a cold, he always told us, “If you don’t treat it, it will be gone in 7 days. If you treat it, it will be gone in a week.”
Took us a while to figure that one out. 😂

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

awesome grandpa🤣

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

All that malpractice for over a hundred years, no lawsuits
and we survived... now the executions for this chy-na virus
needs to run it's course

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As a nurse who worked in ER for most of my 50 year career I can remember patients getting upset when they were told "You have a virus, it will run its course in 10 days on average, and no you don't need antibiotics." Patients would insist that the doctors needed to "do something." 🙄

when I see my doctor again im gonna offer to roundhouse kick him in the neck with everything I got so that if the truth of the jabs ever come out and someone reallly whips his ass, it wont be as hard on him. I think the vax lie was used back then as well.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

So your in your 40's...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

HA! Yes I will be 41 on May 21st! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Yes!!!