Years ago I responded to Q’a “digital call to arms”, and have fought as I see fit in an emergent unconventional force. With one small exception I have never had any feedback from the “other side” on how I am doing. You have to both set and score your own exam papers as a digital soldier. And that’s OK. Just someday it would be nice to know what was “on target”, and where the misses were. How much were we a primary fighting force versus a distraction or civilian entertainment while the real MIL did their thing? I am cool either way, as it was the best I could do under the circumstances AFAICT right now.

Man O Man, I hear you! 11 years in the game since my son was born and I feel like I haven’t been the best father cause I’ve been in this war his whole life. I’ve studied so hard to protect him that I feel like I’ve missed the best years and many days I’ve cried wondering the same thing. The last 4 years when my daughter was born has been the most difficult time of my entire life & I’m 49. Tried to get my daughters birth certificate in lower case & fought it like no tomorrow & been targeted ever since. FBI showing up at our house has an impact when the wife is home regardless if I ran them off. I’m more alone today than in my entire life. I got stories about trolls 7 years ago before people knew. I promise, I’m more sad than you....I appreciate you.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it