Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I love RFK Jr. One of my heroes!!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

with J6 & the Dems/RINOs have been doing or not doing against us & Biden along with Rino Cruz labeling as Domestic enemies/terrorists; i am leary of protesting in DC. when they won't go after those that burned down/ damaged buildings & vehicles, but go after non-violent people who were set up by the feds it's hard to trust anyone.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Great catch Patriot! 👍

EVERYTHING has meaning - EVERYTHING.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I'm seeing other posts warning people to stay home Sunday... This makes no sense, Patriots KNOW not to congregate, we've seen how they use this against us from the Jan 6th scenario...

NOT NOT NOT good. Not even sure RFK Jr is behind this???

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I WOULD NOT TRUST ANYONE, INCLUDING A POST FROM RFK (or "RFK"). Anyone in these times... to that asks Patriots to physically get together protest ad march and whatnot is one not to trust. Stay Home, Patriots!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Please tell RFK Jr to beware of Feds dressed like MAGA
or in their other garb... chino's & blue jackets.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Date of Go time perhaps---tell us it is Go time