Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx Raisn
Anytime someone asks Nana who I think Trump was in a past life, that is easy as hell!
Well Patton of course.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My dad served under Patton at the Battle of the Bulge. I was born 10 years later, almost to the day. Interesting

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Awesome I bet he had some awesome stories!

Yes, he did. Because my dad and a couple of others saved him from being killed at the Bulge, Patton wrote in his journal that he wanted the 4 men to be sent to the Air Corp. My father, and only one other survived, and were able to go, because Gen. Eisenhower read the journal. Dad was also with Patton's Wolverines when they liberated Ordruff Concentration Camp, and was there when General Eisenhower had everything recorded. After I was born, we were stationed in Heidelberg/Kaiserslautern/Mannheim. Never was too interested until I was 24.

Wow that is an awesome story you should post it on your page hun

I will. Right now I am in pain. Double hip replacement. Ibuprophen is wearing off. Refuse to take Opiods.

Would you be willing to take kratom? My girlfriend takes it for her back and shoulder pain and I take it for anxiety. In terms of addictiveness, I would rank it up there with caffeine. By that I mean if I didn't have my daily allowance of Diet Mt. Dew I would be very irritable but I would most certainly survive it. And I believe the kratom plant is even related to the coffeee plant. It might help take the edge off your pain. (By the way Angela Martin please say hello to Dwight for me)

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Have tried that, but did not help. Also have advanced, crippling rheumatoid arthritis, which contributes to the condition. Finances are also a problem. But, thank you for the offer. 🙏🏻☺️

Then I will say a very specific prayer for you. I pray that this long national nightmare ends, that either Trump or another patriot will soon lead the executive branch of a restored republic, and that the long-awaited miracle drugs, cures, techniques and theraputics will be released to help you and millions of others.

Only people mentioned by @MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

I am looking forward to that. Am a Holistic Practitioner, retired Nurse, Lymphatic Drainage Tech, Naturopath, Homeopath, working on my Herbal Master's degree, and so want to be able to work with the MedBeds in order to help Vets, and the traumatized children. Praying that will happen, soon. Thank you for your prayers, and thoughtfulness. 🙏🏻☺️