Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx Raisn
Anytime someone asks Nana who I think Trump was in a past life, that is easy as hell!
Well Patton of course.

My dad served under Patton at the Battle of the Bulge. I was born 10 years later, almost to the day. Interesting

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marangela in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Trump supporter, Patriot, red pilled last yr totally mind blown looking to find and share all truth I can find

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Did he ever talk about how Patton thought we were on the wrong side of that war. There are letters to his wife where Patton states his thoughts on that.

In response John Bradshaw to his Publication

Yes! He did. I never quite understood what he meant by that, until I read about Operation Paperclip, and MK Ultra. He also told my twin and I to NEVER vote for Daddy Bush, when he became VP under Reagan, and accused him of heading the assassination of JFK.
Loooong stories.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Awesome I bet he had some awesome stories!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, he did. Because my dad and a couple of others saved him from being killed at the Bulge, Patton wrote in his journal that he wanted the 4 men to be sent to the Air Corp. My father, and only one other survived, and were able to go, because Gen. Eisenhower read the journal. Dad was also with Patton's Wolverines when they liberated Ordruff Concentration Camp, and was there when General Eisenhower had everything recorded. After I was born, we were stationed in Heidelberg/Kaiserslautern/Mannheim. Never was too interested until I was 24.

(1) Show this thread