GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

WE MUST KEEP WORKING AND SPREADING THE TRUTH. PEOPLE CONTINUE TO WAKE UP.

Yesterday I spoke to my father over the phone for over an hour like I do once every two weeks. For a Mexican-American baby boomer, vaccinated and who also caught covid, it has always been difficult for him to admit when he's been wrong, especially about POTUS and THE PLANDEMIC. But yesterday for the first time in almost 2 years, he finally openly admitted to me that he can finally see what WE have been trying to tell them and show them for 22 months.

He confessed to me that he felt very sick after he recieved the first jab. He also told me that he was going to get his second shot this week. But when he got there, they couldn't find his name or records anywhere in the system. He told me that he knew it was a sign from GOD telling him NOT to get the jab.🙏❤

Everyone that needs to wake up will wake up...some just will take longer.

HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS. We already know how the story ends...GOD WINS🙏❤

This is wonderful Luis! Your dad has been awakening because of your truth and boldness. You’re a blessing and reminder to stay bold! ❤️🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @In_The_Lane in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IN THE LANE, click on at the bottom under it