WE MUST KEEP WORKING AND SPREADING THE TRUTH. PEOPLE CONTINUE TO WAKE UP.

Yesterday I spoke to my father over the phone for over an hour like I do once every two weeks. For a Mexican-American baby boomer, vaccinated and who also caught covid, it has always been difficult for him to admit when he's been wrong, especially about POTUS and THE PLANDEMIC. But yesterday for the first time in almost 2 years, he finally openly admitted to me that he can finally see what WE have been trying to tell them and show them for 22 months.

He confessed to me that he felt very sick after he recieved the first jab. He also told me that he was going to get his second shot this week. But when he got there, they couldn't find his name or records anywhere in the system. He told me that he knew it was a sign from GOD telling him NOT to get the jab.🙏❤

Everyone that needs to wake up will wake up...some just will take longer.

HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS. We already know how the story ends...GOD WINS🙏❤

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

My Patriot Friend, that is such good news! The work you have done has saved your dad from further injury! :-) Peace to you both. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Yesss, You're right.. We can only say soo much to friends and family without sounding pushy or insensitive..they will make their own choices and seek their own peace, and what makes them feel safe. For some, unfortunately, was the vax.. I know some that weren't affected at all.. Some had side affects.. People have to learn and decide for themselves, and Im glad he is finally seeing what's happening, I know that must be a burden that lifted for you, Im sure he'll be more open to listen and receive your guidance..

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Praise the LORD!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

God Bless your Dad! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

This is wonderful Luis! Your dad has been awakening because of your truth and boldness. You’re a blessing and reminder to stay bold! ❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

🙏🏻Sorry for the loss of your Mom. God Bless & Peace.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

(3) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

I believe God has blessed your Father 🙏

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you!!! ❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Wish I could get my mother to see it.

She has doubled down behind the phrase, "You chose not to get it, I chose to get it."

Not much can be said to that...😞😞

Her need to stay in the herd is stronger than anything I say.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes all you can do is just keep trying. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink it.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

😭 I know your pain. It’s hard to watch loved ones who are still ‘asleep’. 😢

(2) Show this thread