Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

sounds & looks like purple martins feasting on mosquitos.. it looks like sn organized guard...

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

...but mosquitos in January? This looks like a response to something not normally encountered by them. Seems eery they are willing to be so close without flocking away in a mas from the lot when the people drive and walk right next to them...just weird...

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

they do it here on the gulf coast as well.. must mean Gate squetters were midified for taste as well... we have crows that “mob” but dont get violent, but i have heard some “demand more food” if u feed them & few times..

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Before the first snowstorm 1/3 (i think) we had mosquitoes biting us in the VA woods. I was thinking it seemed weird but our weather was in the 70’s.

(2) Show this thread