Have been watching Revenge. There are many phrases and things that coinside with the Q movement. Bare with me I have been drinking while watching this show at night to unwind. Please don't judge. I am on season 4 and should have been writing them down. Phrases trump card, I have left digital bread crumbs. I know there are many more throughout, I should have been writting them down. In this episode someone is given a tiffany blue box as a present. What is in the box is the legal evidence to expose the lies that have been told. Just saying it could be worth investigating this show or not?

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

🤔

In response Lightn_ Darkness to his Publication

This is also difficult as many q posts have links to click on that have been erased. I don't think this is all coincidence. I used to be an expert tv binge watcher. I stopped that hobby when I was shown the truth. Revelations from God. I can not retrace my steps to how I have gotten to where I am at. God reveals truth. It was a short ammount of time in which I have learned a lot.

Only people mentioned by @Stephen_Perry in this post can reply

In response Stephen Perry to his Publication

Thank you!