Have been watching Revenge. There are many phrases and things that coinside with the Q movement. Bare with me I have been drinking while watching this show at night to unwind. Please don't judge. I am on season 4 and should have been writing them down. Phrases trump card, I have left digital bread crumbs. I know there are many more throughout, I should have been writting them down. In this episode someone is given a tiffany blue box as a present. What is in the box is the legal evidence to expose the lies that have been told. Just saying it could be worth investigating this show or not?

Only people mentioned by @Lightn_darkness in this post can reply

In response Lightn_ Darkness to his Publication

This is also difficult as many q posts have links to click on that have been erased. I don't think this is all coincidence. I used to be an expert tv binge watcher. I stopped that hobby when I was shown the truth. Revelations from God. I can not retrace my steps to how I have gotten to where I am at. God reveals truth. It was a short ammount of time in which I have learned a lot.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

watch the Pilot episode of 3RD Rock from the Sun for fun.
BUT there ARE shows in which God comandeered them that ALL should watch, start with The 100, Supernatural, even Buffy the Vampire Slayer, its literally EVERYWHERE. 🙏🙏🙏

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

A lot have been saved.

👇Copy paste erased links into👇

https://web.archive.org/
or
https://archive.vn/

(5) Show this thread
In response Lightn_ Darkness to his Publication

Even though I am in NO state to research. I went to qalerts and typed in random names from the show. I didn't think I would find anything but I was wrong. Bad person name Victoria Greyson. Good person Amanda saw there is Amanda Renteria. This is getting stranger.