Here comes the scare event or WW3
Also, based on his timestamp, check out posts 51 and 171 (military time). I’ve attached both those Q posts.

so I guess shits gonna be fucking moving real fast from here on out, I heard Putin and other countries are tired of our country not wanting to wake up, so I heard they’re going to help speed up the process, if this is true it means we are right around the corner from the event triggering the EBS

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I received another Mobile Alert yesterday.

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

D's in red states not waking up cause they don't live in the tyranny and not seeing it.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Until it directly effects everyone in a significant way, most will temain asleep! Their alarm is about to go OFF! 😎👍

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Seems like it. Something has got to wake up the normies 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Taking away their Social Security would’ve been a good start, probably would’ve awaken a lot of people

(1) Show this thread