Here comes the scare event or WW3
Also, based on his timestamp, check out posts 51 and 171 (military time). I’ve attached both those Q posts.

Only people mentioned by @DennisseLisseth in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

welcom to rapture event. people that are still sleeping are soon to be lifted out of the slumber.

i do love a good rapture 😂

so I guess shits gonna be fucking moving real fast from here on out, I heard Putin and other countries are tired of our country not wanting to wake up, so I heard they’re going to help speed up the process, if this is true it means we are right around the corner from the event triggering the EBS

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

D's in red states not waking up cause they don't live in the tyranny and not seeing it.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I received another Mobile Alert yesterday.

(6) Show this thread

Beautiful.
Ty 🙏🇺🇸💥😉💞

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

"Russia is employing neo-conservative tactics of pre-emptive warfare.

The neo-conservative response?

Calls for war with Russia."(...)

https://t.me/techno_fog/296
https://technofog.substack.com/p/americans-for-war

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ALMOST D DAY.