✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

"The Eye of the Sahara", also known as the "Richtat Structure", is located in Mauritania, Africa.

Some believe it was the location of "Atlantis".
(2 Pictures below)

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Been there, it struck me that the structure was modest in size to have been the center of Atlantis.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response John Carter to his Publication

That's awesome, I never have been. In my mind it certainly appears to look like "Atlantis" --- at least to the naked eye. Not to say that means that it absolutely is in my mind if that makes sense.

In diameter, are you speaking?

Hypothetically, if The Flood occurred as described Plato described, perhaps it shaped the land in a way as we say today?

What do you think?

Roughly 20 kilometers diameter not including the washout area in the outer circumference. The flood combined water from above and below so i would be guessing as to what shaped what,but very interesting.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Horns11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Carter, click on at the bottom under it