"The Eye of the Sahara", also known as the "Richtat Structure", is located in Mauritania, Africa.

Some believe it was the location of "Atlantis".
(2 Pictures below)

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I've always thought that Earth was Atlantis, not just one location.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Hard to say Photon. Plato certainly believed it was a real place and even described what it looked like.

https://anonup.com/thread/7782097

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Is "The Eye of the Sahara" the location of Atlantis?

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

good vid about this here https://youtu.be/r9Gj_6dmNcM

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Hey Matrix sorry I missed your message. I love Jimmy, he is actually the one who taught me about this! He's also a fan of Tesla like us (and Graham Hancock!) In my opinion he is a truth speaker. I'm going to post a new vid right now on it. Again, sorry for missing your message until now it is most appreciated.

(1) Show this thread

Been there, it struck me that the structure was modest in size to have been the center of Atlantis.

In response John Carter to his Publication

That's awesome, I never have been. In my mind it certainly appears to look like "Atlantis" --- at least to the naked eye. Not to say that means that it absolutely is in my mind if that makes sense.

In diameter, are you speaking?

Hypothetically, if The Flood occurred as described Plato described, perhaps it shaped the land in a way as we say today?

What do you think?

(1) Show this thread

i believe in imprints, nature taking snapshots
to give us clues

your first photo looks like a dolphin
encircling the target area

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Whoa sis! i didn't even notice that! It definitely does!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Tea In The Sahara - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupTea In The Sahara Β· The PoliceSynchronicityβ„— 2003 A&M Records Ltd.Released on: 1983-06-17Producer, Studio Person...

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

egyptian tea is just like british royalty

(Lyrics Pictured Below)

(1) Show this thread

Plato (428-347 BC), Athenian Philosopher of the Classical period, believed that as the Atlanteans of Antlantis grew powerful through conquest; their ethics declined. Later, by way of divine punishment, the island was beset by earthquakes and floods, only to sink into a muddy sea.

Pictured below is artwork based off of Plato's own description of Atlantis.
(2 pictures)

Q

(1) Show this thread

Picture taken from inside the inner ring.