Johnny Depp said he spent $100k a month on wine. We now know his favorite vintage. Adrenochrome.

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot 🇺🇸 Standing for God Freedom & Liberty🗽Proud Mom & Widow of a U.S. Army Veteran #KAG

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Every day the list of "Reasons why not to turn on the TV anymore" is getting longer and longer.
Anyone knows of a good movie without any sickos in it? I kinda start missing watching movies on occasions 😕

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

Depp is a bloodlined Vampire...sick mofo. Heard a story about him eating the flesh of a living child at the White House under Obama...Alice in Wonderland themed party (ritual) for Halloween. I'm praying for the extermination of these digusting things.

Have faith, hold the line, and never give up! Anons woke me up and GOD took my hand to guide me to the light! #MAGA #WWG1WGA

In response FlyGuy Patriot to his Publication

😳😳 I can't wait until this evil is destroyed and cast to hell where they deserve to be!

(1) Show this thread

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

He looks like shit ... Good!

c'est lui 🙄le plus grand amour de notre Paradis french? 😜la blague ..🤔elle est comment elle alors la petite Vaness ? 🤓

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Why would any real man ever, I mean ever, put an earing in his ear?

What FKN cucks!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Hey, uh, not digging the pic in this post, but my hubby was a local 80's very minor rock star. People still listen to their stuff. Still has the hair and the earrings. We are all of many different packages.

(1) Show this thread

Kind of like Nazi Ps $24.00 per pint of favorite chocolate icecream,
uh, I mean frozen Adrenochrome. 🤨

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

send all those rat 🤬to gitmo

Hi my name is Xaudius and I am a astrological psychometricist where I use numbers letters and astrology to explain current events

so glad he is gone i wonder what state he got it from 🤔

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

he looks like hell with out his adrenochrome sorry not sorry lmao