#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Congratulations to 0x34E1254202ceB74d9F5d095a0602910f94c2b215 for solving the Puzzle.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x34e1254202ceb74d9f5d095a0602910f94c2b215

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

right what'd i miss lol

large steel purchase pole damp budget defense start cheat horus foster hint

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This is from We are the News on TG
DAN COMMS: The Initial Wave Is Coming, Fast & Meaningful, It's Go Time

Dan's GIANT RED WAVE post was the finale of a three part message. His first post on 1-17 at 7:11am had a 32 second video, connecting to Q32 The initial wave will be fast and meaningful.

Dan's second post was a video from the AZ Rally of 'Trump' dancing to Hold On, I'm Comin'. JUST HOLD ON = 138 = DONALD TRUMP = I'M ON MY WAY.

And I'M COMIN' = 76 = THE BOOK (Law Of War) = CHAPTER 1 1.3 (End Of Occupation).

Dan's third post with the GIANT RED WAVE connects to his first post that connected to Q32 The initial wave... Dan posted it at 8:10pm => 81 = HERE I COME, connecting to the song lyrics. And Dan's LET'S GOOOOO = 138 = JUST HOLD ON (again connecting to the song lyrics) = DONALD TRUMP = HERE I COME.

The total capital letter value of the post is 520 = DONALD TRUMP REINSTATED UNITED STATES PRESIDENT = Biden Administration Will Be Removed By USA Military.

This song has been in my head for the past 3 days…I love singing it!

In response David Spiegel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Savysomeone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Savy Someone, click on at the bottom under it