#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Congratulations to 0x34E1254202ceB74d9F5d095a0602910f94c2b215 for solving the Puzzle.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x34e1254202ceb74d9f5d095a0602910f94c2b215

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

right what'd i miss lol

large steel purchase pole damp budget defense start cheat horus foster hint

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Many of years ago when my grandmother was alive she told me that we were related to the man who invented the crossword puzzles…….

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

2 11

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

Welp, those were WAY more common sense than I was thinking 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ More?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Now you’re just showing off 😀👍🏻🇦🇺🇺🇸🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Looks successful.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Thanks for the entertainment VK.
👊

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

😕 bummed, couldn’t play, driving all day

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

This was fun! I'm not even set up yet but played this part anyway. (Debating for now because I don't have my own laptop fixed yet. But I can at least follow along and learn with you all. So, thanks!!) For no. 2 down I had "crime"... A trick and a crime.

So fun! Bummed I missed it...thanks for doing these, VK!
Hope you had a great day.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Romana Video natural law
https://anonup.com/thread/7746311

Romana Criminal Indictment
https://anonup.com/thread/7754715

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

woops... I was definitely off on some of the words.
I had waste instead of cargo
theft instead of shock
horus instead of point
scare instead of trick

Thx for the brain twister this morning VK. 😁

This is from We are the News on TG
DAN COMMS: The Initial Wave Is Coming, Fast & Meaningful, It's Go Time

Dan's GIANT RED WAVE post was the finale of a three part message. His first post on 1-17 at 7:11am had a 32 second video, connecting to Q32 The initial wave will be fast and meaningful.

Dan's second post was a video from the AZ Rally of 'Trump' dancing to Hold On, I'm Comin'. JUST HOLD ON = 138 = DONALD TRUMP = I'M ON MY WAY.

And I'M COMIN' = 76 = THE BOOK (Law Of War) = CHAPTER 1 1.3 (End Of Occupation).

Dan's third post with the GIANT RED WAVE connects to his first post that connected to Q32 The initial wave... Dan posted it at 8:10pm => 81 = HERE I COME, connecting to the song lyrics. And Dan's LET'S GOOOOO = 138 = JUST HOLD ON (again connecting to the song lyrics) = DONALD TRUMP = HERE I COME.

The total capital letter value of the post is 520 = DONALD TRUMP REINSTATED UNITED STATES PRESIDENT = Biden Administration Will Be Removed By USA Military.

In response David Spiegel to his Publication

This song has been in my head for the past 3 days…I love singing it!

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

I had "Horus" for Tippy top of pyramid, since the all-seeing eye is supposed to be Horus' eye. That meant the vaccine push had to be "scare" for my answers.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I had all but instead of shock i hade chose, instead of foster i had leader, and instead of defense i had bederal. Don’t even know what bederal means but found it online and had some kind of church meaning, fit in with leader going down, and was lost for solutions lmao! That was fun though! Thanks VK and can’t wait for the next!

Hey Bro, I got suspended. I will start a new account within 24 hours. And run Bing Mil/Potus Protocols.
have a great day and good luck everyone with the seed challenge! 😃

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

When I see these appear do I need to download them to my mask to fill in the boxes?

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

VK would you mind explaining what you meant at bottom of page where the word REVERSE is so I will understand for the next time! It was fun, thanks!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I just saw the puzzle minutes ago & gave it to my 13 yo. It could’ve been her 4 back PT sessions if she won. She had 2-Down as cheat 😂😂😂 and that clashed with her 7-Across but so convinced that her 2-Down was correct 😂😂😂

the answer for 3 down would be more fitting for 2 down (just change one e to an a)

OMG! I would have gotten#2 wrong!!! That's hilarious - I had "hint" and "cargo", but put down "phony" instead of "shock" for number 2!

In response Let It RainShine to her Publication

And had "believe" for 8 hehe. Defense makes the utmost sense. Successfully got 7, 4, 5, 3, 12, and 9!

(1) Show this thread

I get mad when I can't remember a log in. lol I don't know what ya'll are talking about beyond its like air currency.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Congratulations 7C. Could you explain what you did with the wallet address at bottom where it said REVERSE and pointing to wallet address and 12-7 please? Thank you.

7/12, not terrible 🤣 thought 2 down was cheat… so that 7 across was really stumping me

In response Cadet Classified to his Publication

I had phony for 2 down Biden win! But cheat would fit and also shock!!!!

(1) Show this thread

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

miss you mate. Wishing you and all your loved ones well sir!!!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

we love you Time!!! ❤🦅

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

1 down, I put "Ramsey".