ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Well, this just happened. I'd say it's a Big BQQM.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

NO-VAX Djokovic from GEORGE NEWS.

Like@VincentKennedy said the other day: "Need someone big on the inside that turns on them".

Not just any company Djokovic purchased. Quantum Medicine Tech Company. Tesla Med.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Greatest Inspiration.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Have you seen this? Really incredible discovery a few months ago. Listen to the storyline Norm Macdonald is delivering. On the 21 sec mark, JFK Jr and Carolyn flash on the screen for an eighth of a second. And then listen to the storyline again.
“Ballots will be mailed out next week…” and then he proceeds to talk about a father-son disappearance.

#nocoincidences

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I think the Mac was pointing towards that technology, btw, haven’t seen his posts for a bit

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Did you post this a few days ago? I just figured this out, but then it looked familiar when I posted it! i don’t want to claim your work!!