ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

New Dan.

TS:
7:11 AM EST.

Video in replies.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Trump kinda looked like his brother to me the other night, VK!

But who knows.
Everyone has fun with these but no on really knows who anyone is, do they?

I thought it was not Trump as well, there was something off, kind of like a rhythm that is just a tiny bit off. President Trump tends to hit the side of the podium. There also was a more subdued crowd response. The vibe was a bit "muffled" to me. 🤔

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I had the same feeling......that something was really "off" about the whole thing! The crowd response was definitely subdued and the crowd behind him was...."different"......not the usual Patriots you generally see......these folks were too busy watching themselves on the big screen and that one guy in the white outfit who spent most of the time on his cell phone and posing for cheesy "selfies!!" That crowd was definitely NOT engaged! Trump himself seemed a bit subdued too and the NO mention of Covid, vaccines, mandates or anything to do with that was VERY INTERESTING! It will be interesting to see what the next one in Texas on the 29th will be like!

Security everywhere, tho, anyway..

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Agreed- wasn't him. He was not as tall and he followed the teleprompter way too much. That's impossible for President Trump!