1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Gab down? Something Wrong on their end!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Good, the owners of GAB are Deep State Operatives who changed President Trumps tweets when the uploaded them to GAB and photoshopped and added additional Tweets that looked like Trump wrote them, but, he did not. GAB has been caught now. DS and willing to alter post to achieve a DS Agenda.

dunno why il donaldo trumpo wont come on au . hes on gab

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

The tweets by Trump on Twitter were copied by GAB and President Trump is not on GAB. They photoshopped a tweet and inserted a statement to follow a shill on GAB and Trump never wrote that statement.

Andrew Torba has it reserved for President Trump. Tweets that have been archived from Twitter goes on Gab as well as the emails sent by the Office of Donald J. Trump. GAB is Not Deep State.

In response Mitch Cave to her Publication

Then why did they photoshop one of President Trumps Tweets they archived from Twitter ? That is not a Trustworthy Social Media Plateform , plain and simple as that.

And not only that, after contributions about the Nuremberg Codex and others, I was blocked several times so that I could not insert anything else. That's why I left GAB.

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it