1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Gab down? Something Wrong on their end!

Good, the owners of GAB are Deep State Operatives who changed President Trumps tweets when the uploaded them to GAB and photoshopped and added additional Tweets that looked like Trump wrote them, but, he did not. GAB has been caught now. DS and willing to alter post to achieve a DS Agenda.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I like GAB.

dunno why il donaldo trumpo wont come on au . hes on gab

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

The tweets by Trump on Twitter were copied by GAB and President Trump is not on GAB. They photoshopped a tweet and inserted a statement to follow a shill on GAB and Trump never wrote that statement.

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

I secretly think Potus is secretly on here...

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I stopped gab over a year ago because they shadowbanned me

I knew instantly that they were deep state bullshit

and stay off Gettr, same thing

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Bingo!

Within 2 months of starting on Gab, it became obvious to me that I was stuck in a "can" with about 25 people...

Gab also charges exhorbitant rates if you want to "fully participate."

Not for me.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I stay until I can stay no longer, to continue the fight for as long as I can. I did get off Gettr though. Deleted my account.

(2) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Gab always had a dark feel to me. Never liked that place or Torba.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

WHEN did they get caught?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Last week

(1) Show this thread