#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I used to give Flat Earth a 2% probability. Now I am at 30%.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i recall your twit post (i know, i'm missing a TON of screenshots) about standing on balcony at Trump hotel and using the balcony as a horizon to be able to see the curvature out to the sea.

possible that what the eye interprets as curvature is actually just the limitation on visibility? The reason we can't see to the 'end' of a flat earth would still come down to the fact that air is full of particles and stuff and junk; eventually, all of this compounds and disrupts visibility.

Also, 'flat' earth could technically still have some curvature to it (like holding a piece of paper by both ends and creating a 'U'). Not a flat plane, but a flat surface (similar to flattening a cube into the shape of a cross).

Can't neglect biblical references to earth being flat (oh, and the firmament, but don't get me started on space fake!)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

This is a good example of a 'flat' earth where an observer's horizon would be limited due to the local curvature of the surface.

Also it can't be ignored that earth was thought/known to be flat (by many different civilizations, totally isolated from one another) for most of history until that pesky Pythagoras guy...

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17Commentary 17C, click on at the bottom under it