ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

New Dan.

TS:
7:11 AM EST.

Video in replies.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Trump kinda looked like his brother to me the other night, VK!

But who knows.
Everyone has fun with these but no on really knows who anyone is, do they?

The man speaking on stage on Saturday night was a good look alike but he was NOT Donald J Trump. His hair was definitely not Trump Hair. His hands are much larger than President Trump. He did not really look intently at us - he glanced more than looked. I do not know why it was a stand in but it was just that.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

There is a reason for every aspect of this plan. Whatever it takes to save the children and whatever it takes to protect our President. I am not questioning - just observing.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

And you are smart to do just that, Observe, we are all so awake that we see just about everything, and some things they maybe didn't even want us to see or figure out. Ha!😁

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

LMAO..yeah ok..whatever

Maybe they were using something like this

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Security i guess too many attempts on his life

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think a lot of us realized it was not Trump. I'm guessing for security reasons. I'm sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes.

(1) Show this thread