Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

I´m sorry I´m an anesthesia nurse : when you give anesthesia you don´t kill people !!! you can give anesthesia and keep the "tatient" breathing and the blood circulation (even without ventilator). Am I misunderstanding something her ??

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I believe she is saying the anesthesia medication interferes with the viability of the stem cell, its like what I read about Adrenochrome, that the tortured child must be without anesthesia, only what I have read but SRA is real, these innocent children are sacrificed….🙏🏼

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Thank you for your answer. What does SRA means please? I believe what she´s saying about the babies (i read enought stuffs about these evil ) but i´m just trying to understand the proces she´s talking about.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Satanic ritual abuse

I know ! Sick bastards. Read so much about it , makes me sick.

In response Susan Hackler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NiceAngel11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Malika Vogelsang, click on at the bottom under it