Only people mentioned by @17_Goats in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

I´m sorry I´m an anesthesia nurse : when you give anesthesia you don´t kill people !!! you can give anesthesia and keep the "tatient" breathing and the blood circulation (even without ventilator). Am I misunderstanding something her ??

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I believe she is saying the anesthesia medication interferes with the viability of the stem cell, its like what I read about Adrenochrome, that the tortured child must be without anesthesia, only what I have read but SRA is real, these innocent children are sacrificed….🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Its heartbreaking 😔...wake up people!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And this isnt even the worst of it!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had to stop researching for weeks because I was so upset in 2017. It was so difficult because we didnt yet have the support like we have now.

(1) Show this thread