How in this age of tech does it take a machine 3 hours to clean fooken dishes?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Try Harder!
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!

“Done in 30.”

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

30 days from now is 3/15
Ides of March
44 BC Julius Caesar is stabbed to death by Brutus, Cassius and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March in Rome

(1) Show this thread

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Agree! Trump says these appliances NEED WATER! I have a washing machine that just flips the clothes in a puddle like a fish out of water!

Ummmm, so you pay for more water & electricity silly . $ All mighty $ the god of this purgatory.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

IFor real!
And where are the washer/dryer/folding machines?!

IKR???!!!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

Taking us out 3 days to 1/19? Hmm

it’s ridiculous!!! mine is the same way. in fact I just turned the piece of shit on!

17 Whirlpools needed!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I’m pretyy sure this post is a com, but…..
My great Grandma had to take care of her sister for a few days leaving my Grandpa to fend for himself, we went over to check on him and he had all his dirty dishes laid out on the lawn and was hosing them off with the garden hose. 🤦‍♀️

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

LOL no kidding, I was just thinking about this last week....probably some kind of money making scam for the water, electric and gas companies. 🤣🤷‍♀️

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I use mine for storing dishes, & wash dishes by hand - much faster & more efficient 😉

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Hands are way faster!!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Excellent question... lol why does it?

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Surely there is a way to incorporate the Bidet and this together my man? Oh wait, maybe that doesn’t work so well lol

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I do most of ours by hand 10 mins tops

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

they use a lot of electricity to run, and the electricity bill goes up…..

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Dude, mine takes 4 hours!

I give up, what's the correct answer???

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Tiffany Trinity⍟ to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

after all I’ve learned now, I hear ya! 🤣😂

You post big things to look for.... and its your disheasher that gets 78 comments. yeah we are Not as awake as we think... and i just made it 79. 😂😂😂

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

You need to rinse them off and clean them first then put them in the dishwasher...Much faster that way lmfao!!!

my Nanny’s sink. saved it before the house was destroyed. stored it for over 25 years and finally found it’s place❤️

In response Eyes Open to her Publication

Granny is smiling, love it.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Eyes Open to her Publication

Nanny knew what was real. Imagine how many meals were prepared in that sink!

(6) Show this thread

VK What Happened With Your NFT? Did You Do It Yet? I Don’t Know How To Check? Just Wondering.

use the machine God gave you, your hands its quicker.

governor on water pressure 🤷‍♂️ trump said a while ago . he said you flush q toilet the shit dont even go down 🤣🤣🤣 bc they control and limit the water or something it was like 2 plus years ago now

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

watch the water

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Hi VK (was on sick leave)
Shocking as it may be, surely waiting is not valid anymore - and we just need to face what is.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Well I am the dishwasher and I am quicker than that lol

🤣See if you were poor like I was for years, you just hand wash them. lol Doesn't take as long.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...regulations choking them down. I talked with the repair man fixing our rental unit a few years back, and he told me they used all these overreaching regulations to reduce the power consumption of the pump motors driving the spray water in the wash cycle. He said now even with hot water they will hardly generate enough pressure to clear butter off a plate! Thus the radically increased wash times in the newer ones. DE-REGULATE!