Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

BOY I REMEMBER AND HAD THAT ELBUM; THAT WAS 50 YRS AGO, PUT LIKE THAT. THIS SHIT HAS BEEN HAPPINING A LOG TIME, RITE IN YOUR FACE, JUST WOW!
AND ALSO BEFORE MOHLOCK SHIT!

Billion Dollar Babies

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

Sickening😠

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

😳

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I literally want to vomit and cry all at the same time. Look at the lyrics. Monsters.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

horrific!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

Yeah, iv'e seen this...wtf?

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

suddenly i hate Beatle music 😲🤮😵

(5) Show this thread

Scum

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

So sick- we had no idea!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

My mind is FOOKING BLOWN. Didn't think twice of it then, I think about 10 times now.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Holy Fuck! Billion dollar babies! And... I never caught it...😠😠😠.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts