Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Finally got a hardware wallet ... now my XRP is safe?

What happens if Ledger gets taken down, goes out of business.
I guess it's safer than leaving it on an exchange.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Just done some research ... BIP39 or BIP44 comes into play

(1) Show this thread

So how many XRP coins will be life changing?

Asking for a friend...

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Strong’s concordance 1300: Baraq- lightning, a flashing sword, bright, glitter (-ing sword). I had randomly just looked this up which is why I caught it.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

5:5

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Did you ever seen ripples in the sky?
I wait to see it again with my own eyes.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Are we not printing(?) ,and its about t implode🍿🤔i better hurry up n get some then,i am lagging😅🐱

Q = S?

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

6/6

(1) Show this thread

Thoughts about strongblock?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

if 777 is the "Year of Jubilee"
then 7777 is the... 🤔

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Felt inspired

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is all in on the moving the decimal points and lets go.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Flip the switch...🚀🌙

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

decimal shift 4 spaces

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

price in thousands $s of XRP seems to be very tough@doqholiday. But if possible no one know the time line. waiting for gold also.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hell yeah, Nana likes Doq's idea!
LFG!

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

@VincentKennedy

Hi VK, I'm new to crypto and working on leveling up. This is unfamiliar ground, but I'm reading a lot and learning. In your opinion, what's the best way to purchase XRP and other cryptos? I'm looking at uphold.com but would love some direction. Do I need a separate wallet too? Sorry, I don't even know if I am asking the right questions. I need a VK tutorial. 😎 Thank you!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Buy XRP on Uphold, move it to a Ledger wallet (looks like a thumb drive). Make photocopies of your encryption keys and store safely, or, your’re screwed.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Also, there are a ton of videos on YT about this. Do the work. We all had to. 🙂

(2) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

It's the only thing I've been able to do and couldn't have done it without your help VK. I have a SMALL upload account now. I just don't know what to do to receive any freebies but I have a few and holding. 🙏💜

Talk about vibes!

79 < > 97
46 < > 64
119 < > 911

Q 505
Marker [1] Confirmed.
Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

Q 97
Game Theory.
Define.
Why is this relevant?
Moves and countermoves.
False flags.
Shooter identification.
Shooter history.
Shooter background.
Shooter family.

Define hostage.
Define leverage.

Shooter.
Family.
Hostage.
Force.
Narrative.
Race.
Background.

Re-read complete crumb graphic (confirmed good).
Paint the picture.

War.
Roadmap of big picture is here.
Review post happenings.
Clarified.
Crumbs not only for /pol/.
The silent ones.
Others monitoring (friends and enemies).
Instructions.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

anti-semetic racism ~ saving Isreal for last

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Mafia - direct descendant if the sharia street patrol.

Brennan - convert to islam

Recent hostage takers, UK muslims

Not only S American citizens entering open border

Venezuela - home to jihadi training camps, Soros sent antifa there, Fall 2017... antifa use sharia street patrol tactics

Just my train of thought on th his.

(3) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Vibes 😎

@VincentKennedy

(1) Show this thread

i cant wait for fly time
🦅🦅... ...

no 💸- just 🦅

💎

to the moon

5:5 copy that been holding and buying since all the ripple vibes like year ago on twitter . its so hard to hold now tho bc im scraping to get buy aNd feed my family and keep gas in truck. so hopefully we get some kinda pop soon

5:5 copy that been holding and buying since all the ripple vibes like year ago on twitter . its so hard to hold now tho bc im scraping to get buy aNd feed my family and keep gas in truck. so hopefully we get some kinda pop soon