i find some to be threatened by the truth, once known, you have to give up your old way of life because you can never look at people, places or things the same again. The illusion is forever smashed, some just are not ready ….. I know this because my only son & his wife no longer speak to me, they hated hearing about the truth, way to ugly for their ears to hear, deleted videos their eyes did nit want to see. I shall continue on, I know what side of history I will be on, God has commanded me🙏🏼🇺🇸Godspeed Patriots ❤️

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts