Nicole Mathez Das Jan 16, 2022 03:31:53
President Trump held a speech in Arizona tonight. I think that everyone can see that it is NOT President Trump but a double. It is understandable that Trump is well protected. A lot of people have noticed on TV that on the screen it showed up 'Nesara-Gesara'. This was the White hat's way of announcing it. I have stated a while back that they decided to announce Nesara, and this was their version of doing so.

Talk on the rally was about 55,000 people which referred to a Q post mentioning 55, which means 'the storm is upon us'. This means Martial law, EBS-It's happening!

I have also stated that an important time frame will be between January 15-18.

We have the National Guard activated in 48 states.

We are looking at switching to the Starlink Internet on January 18.

A Tsunami warning was issued for the west coast. This is in connection of taking out DUMPS in the ocean.

A tsunami warning has been issued for Japan's entire e

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

most definitely not DJT. Robert? 👀🧐

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

pretty sure it is robert trump...........1) the area on his upper bridge of his nose is identical to that of robert. 2) "he" referenced "Robert" near the end when blasting AT & T.........

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

agreed- though the same voice , his breath pattern was different.
I noticed this immediately- DJT inhaled before he speaks & there’s a change in inflection after 8 words or so. Not with his brother.
i always thought that his brother’s death was a ff so that he could help out should DJT need it, or, if something should happen to DJT.

(1) Show this thread