Only people mentioned by @DeepStateHunter in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

The medical establishment has abandoned the most important people. The nurse is the one at the bedside caring for, protecting & advocating for the patients. I did that for 50 years. It is difficult, emotionally & physically draining, but also rewarding work. One thing about nursing is that because we are exposed to all kinds of pathogens, ( "germs") most nurses have very strong immune systems. These immune systems protect us. Therefore we naturally want to protect our immune systems. It would be a much better plan to check nursing staff to see if they have natural immunity to this current illness. Naturally immune people have superior protection & are the best ones to be caring for patients. Therefore there would be no need to fire these nurses nor require this experimental injection. Instead hospital CEO'S gave no thought to this, fired the staff that were the safest & now have forced vaccinated covid positive nurses whose immune systems are compromised caring for patients!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you for your nursing care! I agree- majes me think they want the strongest gone so the weakest can spread this to the weakest.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

RNSROCK...proud to be part of this group!

(3) Show this thread