"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

*Those in charge are following orders and executing the plan.
*Our Orders are to "Attune" ourselves within the Holy Spirit flowing now. Hold The Whole Divine Light With a Ferocious Mighty Merciful Bright Shine.
*Go within and Stay With God and Our Savior Jesus Christ. Pray, Sing, Mediatate, glorify the Holy Spirit now.
*All will Be Ok and just feel good, truths will come to you, go in nature, look around, feel for the changes which are occuring.
*I Love You All Unconditionally.
*Psalm 34:1 – “I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I thought I was strong enough I pray for strength The more I learn The more my heart is torn apart. I have not given up the lord gives me strength but I feel I'm falling apart. I am not afraid just really mad.

in our weakness is where our stregnth is.
trust in Jesus

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Doe✔️, click on at the bottom under it