"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

*Those in charge are following orders and executing the plan.
*Our Orders are to "Attune" ourselves within the Holy Spirit flowing now. Hold The Whole Divine Light With a Ferocious Mighty Merciful Bright Shine.
*Go within and Stay With God and Our Savior Jesus Christ. Pray, Sing, Mediatate, glorify the Holy Spirit now.
*All will Be Ok and just feel good, truths will come to you, go in nature, look around, feel for the changes which are occuring.
*I Love You All Unconditionally.
*Psalm 34:1 – “I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

I thought I was strong enough I pray for strength The more I learn The more my heart is torn apart. I have not given up the lord gives me strength but I feel I'm falling apart. I am not afraid just really mad.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @debbiedo in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

in our weakness is where our stregnth is.
trust in Jesus

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

I pray God be with and strengthen You, as You have spoken Your weaknesses may He meet You there with His pure strength.🙏