Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

We need to also hold the people accountable who allowed him enough time to do the damage he did. He could have easily been taken out ages ago. I think they all want us dead. I don't care what side they are on.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

There will never be enough ammunition to kill the murderous monsters that have killed millions of innocent people. Only God has that kind of ammunition.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

dang it
im glad we’ve been in this for this long and FINNALLY SOMEBODY HAS TOLD US WHAT WERE SUPPOSSED TO BE DOING!!!!
🧨💻

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

that was a joke….btw kim
happy saturday 🎥⌛️

(1) Show this thread

he's been dead for quite some time. how you doing Kim it's been awhile

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Doing well. Thanks for asking.
Hope the same with you!

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Jim, do you by any chance have ideas for natural cures for ALS? A friend of ours is newly diagnosed, so we are looking at everything. Thank you in advance!

(2) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Later, they meet the kill firing squad. You know - outside the box.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Can't we turn those red brackets like a vise--just a little ?

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

I'm down for it...nothing wrong with applying a little pressure!

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Crimes against Humanity.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

I personally hold this monster responsible for the death if my Sister in law Robbin, he made it protocol that hospitals use Remdesivir and a ventilator, she was gone in 21/2 weeks. That drug killed too many in the study, they had to stop. It’s used for ebola does not work for COVID.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

So sorry to hear about your loss! :(

(1) Show this thread

Has anyone watched this?

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I did but it has been a really long time so I cannot remember the entire gist.

(4) Show this thread

It's nice to have some good people on here lije yourself because I would have no problem with stomping that worm. I mean [they] do want us dead.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

lol...i get it! :)

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Kim check out this amazing lady I have followed for a while on YT, she has a new substack https://anonup.com/thread/7735633

We shared his involvement with developing aids, killing people with his experimental aids drug, his torture experiments on puppies being eatin alive by parasites, his torture experiments on removing babies scalps to be sown to rats, his torture test experiments on orphan children giving the aids and tested on and they still think he's the greatest thing we have in the world-saving us all.

What we need is a sure-fire method for undoing the spells people have been put under. What is that formula?

I believe it will happen - just a matter of timing.

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

About time he's taken down and MAJORLY EXPOSED!!!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Alright Runner - it's go time. should we get back on twat or wait for truth social?

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

haha...i I say do what feels right to you! :)

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

There are lots of patriots on Twitter but we sure need more. That's where the battlefield is. It's also where the twits hang out. You're preaching to the choir by staying only on here.

(2) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌