I WAS WALKING HOME FROM THE STORE AROUND THE CORNER AND THIS YOUNG GIRL (probably just got her license) WAS STANDING NEXT TO HER CAR CRYING. SHE HAD A FLAT AND NO ONE WOULD STOP AND HELP. I RAN HOME AND GRABBED MY JACK AND TIRE IRON AND WENT BACK TO HELP. SHE OFFERED ME $30.00 BUCKS. I COULDN’T TAKE IT. THE SMILE ON HER FACE WAS ENOUGH.

Only people mentioned by @LithiumOnQ in this post can reply

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

You are a Light Being. That favor will be passed on and on and on because of your selfless act. God bless you!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

As a woman who can't change a tire, I love hearing that there are still guys who are willing to help us out when we run into car trouble. You are a blessing!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

You are a gentleman and her hero! This is how we are supposed to be with each other, help someone when and where it’s needed. God blesses you🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That is what a Real Man would do. I'm not surprised Brother! Be Blessed. 💯🎯👊❤🙏🐸🍿

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you bro. Should have seen the look on her face when I wouldn’t take the money. Not that this matters, but she was an American black girl and she’s probably never had someone “me” help without taking the money.

(1) Show this thread