#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Dude

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Is he saying that Miss Liberty is now identifying as Mr. Liberty? 🤔

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

no

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Helios.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Helios, Sol, Ra, Xihe, Surya, Ekhi, Sol, Apollo, Lucifer, Quetzalcoatl and so so many more; though they changed the name, the sun worship continued.

I will also at least point out, though not casting any judgment, but the name Jesus comes from the greek Iesous — ‘Hail Zeus’

A good resource to review:
http://www.yahuah-yahusha.info/uploads/5/8/3/6/5836053/origin_jesus.pdf

why are Christ / apostles / saints depicted with the sun over their head? infiltration. they bastardized the truth about God.

I don’t feel any need to defend myself, but I am a Christian and true believer in God. I do, however, see now question everything I’ve ever been taught.

In all things, honor God with your actions and intentions. Try your hardest not to feed into [their] hidden tricks.

That's why I refer to Christ as "Yeshua" - you're right they tried to infiltrate *everything*

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it