Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

It's the heavy brow & chiseled jawline that give it dude vibes...

Being demonic, it makes sense.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Bring it down like your suppose to do the white house, vatican and other evil places or things. Get rid of the alligator coming out of manhole grabbing a kid. I read we're suppose to get another "gift" from overseas and to not accept it, it's a trojen horse.

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

Yeap!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

It’s a Baphomet… in our faces

😹

DUDE on the wheelbarrow...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

symbolism....it will be [their] downfall....i read that somewhere...

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Lady Liberty is a tranny? Now I’m sick.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

You shouldn’t be, the cabal only uses men, women in high positions are for the most part sporting nuts

(1) Show this thread

Totally, 17. 😂😂😂

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

yeah really, that's not a lady

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Thick neck.

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication

LOL!!!

(1) Show this thread

Whoa! Learn something new every day! Totally makes sense…now that I really mean look at her (oops I mean his) facial structure.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Here's a nice liddle rabbit hole to explore

https://youtu.be/e3UONPEw3CA

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

He mentions Cybele
Made me think of Cybill Shepherd -how obvious now when I look at this stuff today.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

Right? Baphomet in the harbor YUH YUH!!!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Wow! Never looked at the face to notice before! lady liberty?!?!? so much to think about…Lord in heaven, I pray you ready our minds and hearts for all this.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

DOO DA

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🤣

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Accidentally hit this yesterday on my driod#HowDidYouKnow😳
🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

lucy can eat shit

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Dude, is right lol

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Transgender seems to be a theme.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/nf0oXY4nDxE Dude looks like a lady!!

Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to more from Aerosmith: https://lnk.to/AeroBestOfExplore the incredible history of Aerosmith here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/art...