Maybe all these jobs are going away (no jab, no job) because we are not put here to just work and die. Maybe we are about to start living our true purposes. IJS~#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I was thinking that as well. New Earth with new meanings ๐Ÿ’–

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Whatโ€™s not good for mankind will fall away. Weโ€™re going into a New Earth a higher frequency. ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿ™

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I believe this is what is happening. No one dreams of working. If you are able to pursue your passion without having to worry about paying your bills, etc. That changes your perception of life. Folks who are naturally healers will continue to heal because they love what they do. This is a total breakdown of every thing we know. Watch what GOD does!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Worked 50-60 hrs a week my whole life. Missed holidays with family. Every time my parents called to check in, they would say how are you? Answered always "I feel like a slave, work, sleep, pay bills and never have a day to do what I want". Could never afford a nice vacation (and I made good $). It seemed like when ever I got a raise, cost of living went up as well. It is a corrupt system.

nah thats not it

1000 years of peace out of the dystopia and into the utopia. If my beliefs are correct weโ€™ll reincarnate many lives in the utopia but we will be back in 100O years to fight this battle again. Maybe Im batshit crazy but thats what I believe. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

WHY NOT. WE CAME HERE TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE IN THIS TIME SOOOOO.

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Good point

Some of the obsolete and bankrupt corporations will be letting everyone go so if they leave early less severance expenses.

Gov will be much smaller. Less jobs.

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldierโ€ฆWWG1WGA

That would be amazing!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Have thought of this very thing... and the health care jobs may be the ones changing the most because of the need for medical re-education. (The hidden truth of available cures. )

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Definitely not going to be the same.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

omg the peogramming .....I realzied if i just relax and chill for few hours betw 9-5 I feel guilty like I should be working

How Amazing That Would Be! I Love To Feed People! My Joy!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

It is a beautiful thought for sure๐Ÿ’–

(1) Show this thread