I love this site, but I'm one of the few remaining 'snarky accounts' on Twitter for some unkown reason, so I feel a responsibility to help people stay hopeful over there.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

AMERICAN PATRIOT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUMP WON! #GODWINS ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ™ #DarkToLight πŸ’« THE BEST IS YET TO COME! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Twatter has suspended me 3 times. I'm on account#4 and received a 12 hour "limited account features" warning. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

We love you too. So glad to have found you again after being booted from the Blue Tird

im still there too but i dont post much anymore.
where are you finding these pictures of Marilyn?

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Lady, you are loved. Keep on keeping on.

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

Thank you. I and many got booted from there.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

I loves Grandmas!
They take NO Sh@!
They'll bake you cookies and tell you like it is!

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I fled the Twitter battlefeild after I lost my fight. No time to get back on when we have this wonderful Anonup! Let the dopes have an empty twittersfeild.

I lost 2! How awesome that you are still going strong! Lot's of love! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

#HaveFaith #MAGA #WWG1WGA #Family #DigitalSolider #LiveForLove #NCSWIC *** In the end GOD WINS***

Yeah... I lost all 5 of my accounts hahahhaha.

#HaveFaith #MAGA #WWG1WGA #Family #DigitalSolider #LiveForLove #NCSWIC *** In the end GOD WINS***

Yeah... I lost all 5 of my accounts hahahhaha.

I'm still on twitter, I see you are fllowing@NotBarron1946, I wonder if it is DJT. we can't give up, Fight like a Flynn. Stay safe Patriot, and thank you for the smiles I get from your posts and video's. The best is yet to come.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication

i am still on twitter & follow@barronjohn1946 and wonder if it is DJT - the posts are funny & all so awesome.

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus,✝️ FamilyπŸ’• MimiπŸ‘΅Dachshund Mom🐾 and Trump!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ™THE BEST IS YET TO COME!πŸ™

I am glad you are on here, as Twitter suspended me twice and I was missing you on the bridge.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

We miss being there too!