Only people mentioned by @QsAnonGinger777 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

I am sooo ready, and I'll be helping my family who think I need a tin foil hat, as well as those at work

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

😂😂 Right there with you! 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Great Post! Thanks been feeling it! Hugs Love n Light!

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

💚💚

(1) Show this thread

I believe TDA is Tax Deferred Annuity.

#DigitalSoldier > survived the GreatTwatPurge of 2021 #FightBack #WRWY > Let's Roll !!

what's TDA?

Your Federal Reserve Account with your Birth Certificate as a Corporation, you are traded on the stock market. You have a private social score, political affiliation, religion, sex, sexual preference, voting history, donations, life expectancy, labor force production, health etc. Your name on ur Birth Certificate is Capitalized cuz ur Birth Certificate is a Legal Corporation bought, traded n sold every single day. Find the movie Kymatica it will explain it all ~ maritime law ~ who knew? lol same with ur license n any other govt document. We ARE LITERAL CATTLE to the Central Banks n theirOwners

(1) Show this thread