White House has been closed since January 2021 — which is why pedo Joe uses a fake White House set. What’s going on with the White House right now?? 💣👀💣

Pedo joe’s fake White House set is publicly known now
https://t.me/drue86/12535

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

controlled detonation?

Maybe they are going to dig up the garden ?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Miranda Newman to her Publication

so they need a wall for that? 🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Some connections I made with some posts I saw. Not sure how accurate, but lots of “coincidences”.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If they are repairing or changing the fountain, then why the need for the barrier? Could it be a security issue? For instance are there tunnels under that area that could be revealed? It is well known that Bye-done is not occupying the White House, but the MSM is trying so hard to portray everything as "normal."

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Is this the movie set White House? I'm confused!

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

The photo on the bottom is definitely the real WH. Dont know about the top ones since theres no background scenery. I was in DC a few times in the winter of 05-06.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

https://youtu.be/PcURFVrmMZY
I asked the guy that takes regular video walks to the Whitehouse what was happening, see image below.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

so building a wall is necessary?🤔🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

New White House construction underway as diggers arrive and Marine One takes Biden out of town. - YouTube

The last year has seen a lot of construction making its way around the White House, and after the fountain on the South Lawn was renovated a month or two ago...

(2) Show this thread