Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Interesting. This was posted by Lin Wood on Telegram.

I thought part of the test was developung discernment.

Linn just making lists does not seem to help that.

Sometimes his posts - to me - have an edge of desperation. But, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He posts pics of Flynn with the enemy - but remember, we also have photos of Trump with Epstein.

In the millitary, you as a high rank. are REQUIRED to attend functions, or be at military beck and call - so Linn posting those photos really is not conclusive.

I dunno, the jury is still out, no matter how much scripture he quotes or how pious he is.

contunued...

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Another thing that made my radar ping the other day, was the photo he posted of folk on the couch with a Christmas tree behind, and the fireplace... I have never seen so many patriotic symbols in one place - it looked set up to be honest, the photographer said 'Jam every patriot symbol into the image', at least that is what it looked like

Linn was memorializing a patriot that had died, so it was not something to question.

My radar pinged, this is what the left THINK motivates us. This is what the left THINK we are about. This us what the Left THINKS is all we care about, it just 'felt' like the Capitol event, you know, wear two MAGA hats - that'll prove to the fools we are bonafide

Sometimes my discernment radar pings incorrectly, maybe Linn is providing cover so the patriots can function in enemy territory, but, that photo, just did not sit right

I hope I am wrong, it is shocking when our spear tip turns on itself.

Also, it appears to be a one sided conversation.